Our police departments have adopted a Community Policing philosophy in order to ensure the safety and security of our students and campus employees and visitors. The Police Department strives to work with our faculty, staff and students to ensure a safe environment where students can learn, study and grow in all areas.
Our goal is to provide easy access for students and visitors to information vital to campus and personal safety. It is the hope of our Police Departments to assist our students in succeeding with their goals of educational excellence.
You can anonymously report a crime by filing out our online form.
- 2018 Report for 2017 Clery Crime-Emergency-Fire-Data
- 2019 Report for 2018 Clery Crime-Emergency-Fire-Data
- 2020 Report for 2019 Clery Crime-Emergency-Fire-Data
- 2021 Report for 2020 Clery Crime-Emergency-Fire-Data
- 2022 Report for 2021 Clery Crime-Emergency-Fire-Data
- 2023 Report for 2022 Clery Crime-Emergency-Fire-Data
药物 & 酒精的意识
Off-Campus Law Enforcement
杰克逊 Police Department
327 East Pascagoula Street
雷蒙德 Police Department
Warren County Sheriff Department
Information for Theft Victims
The HCC Police Department regrets your loss and wishes to assist you in every way possible. We often coordinate our criminal investigations with other law enforcement agencies. If the offense took place on-campus, it is not necessary for you to also report it to another law enforcement agency.
The criminal incident you have reported to The HCC Police Department will be investigated by our officers. 正常情况下, for such an investigation to be successful, an investigating agency needs some or all of the following elements:
- Serial numbers or identifying markings
- 其他 such information or leads
Serial numbers or identifying markings are vitally important for the possible recovery of stolen property. Stolen items with such identification are often recovered through pawn shops, police arrests or by the National Crime Information 电脑. If you are not certain of the serial number of a valuable item, such information can often be found from maintenance agreements, 包装盒子, from the manufacturer or seller, warranty cards or purchase agreements.
If Personal information was stolen for example from a purse, book bag or wallet you may need to take additional steps to ensure your information can not be used to commit additional crimes or you become a victim of Identity Theft.
- Banks and Credit Card: Companies should be contacted and advised that the accounts numbers were stolen. These companies will walk you through what you will need to do. You would also want to contact all three credit bureaus and place a ‘Fraud Alert’ on your bureaus. Most banks maintain a web site with phone numbers available.
- Cell Phones: Carriers should be contacted and advised that the phone has been stolen.
- ID Cards: For a University ID cards, contact the ID center to have the card canceled and a new card issued.
How to report additional information
- Emergencies: 601-376-4911
- Police Nonemergency Line: